Kessler Consulting, Inc., (KCI) is a national leader in solid waste management planning and program implementation. Throughout our 33-year history, KCI has remained committed to helping our clients find practical and sustainable solutions that maximize waste reduction and diversion while ensuring the long-term financial security of their solid waste system. We strive to think “outside the box” to develop innovative approaches to our client’s needs. This results-oriented service has solidified our position as a top solid waste planning and management consulting firm. With offices in Florida, North Carolina, Maine, and Colorado, KCI has helped clients remain on the leading edge of solid waste collection, recycling, composting, Zero Waste, and environmental stewardship.
KCI currently seeks a highly qualified Project Manager to join our team of innovative thinkers. Our Project Managers are the client interface for our company and are responsible for all aspects of a project. This includes ensuring client’s objectives are met within budget and on time. Project sizes may range and a desire to tackle complex, large projects with a clear and practical approach is a must.
- Manage and execute consulting projects with a team and senior level support.
- Foster long-term client relationships through sound client management practices.
- Develop scopes of work, budgets, staff assignments, and work plans for a range of solid waste projects.
- Ensure compliance with client contract requirements during projects.
- Manage preparation and delivery of work products and project deliverables.
- Develop presentations of project results and present to client, as requested.
- Maintain a clear pulse on the client’s objectives and needs and reorient when necessary.
- Produce products that meet the highest technical standards.
- Ability to manage clients with a wide range of knowledge and skillsets.
- Demonstrated expertise of the current solid waste industry.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science or related major (Master’s Degree preferred).
- Minimum of five (5) years of related project management experience to include field and office-based projects.
- Expertise in multiple areas of KCI’s core services. See: http://kesconsult.com/what-we-do/services/.
- Analytical thinker that prefers customized approach to solving problems.
- Detail oriented with solid communication, research, and technical writing skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to travel on short notice.
- Reputable solid waste or sustainability certifications a plus.
KCI offers excellent opportunities for career advancement and a competitive compensation package, including medical, dental, vision, SEP, paid holidays and vacation.
To apply, please send cover letter, resume, references, and salary
requirements to the attention of:
Want to place an employment ad within the RFT network? Download our Employment Posting Application placement form.
RFT Employment Listing
Do you have an employment opportunity that you would like to broadcast to environmental professionals in Florida and beyond? Recycle Florida Today, Inc. (RFT) can help broadcast your professional listings to our direct and extended network; to gain maximum exposure in helping you enlist the ideal candidate.
Job postings submitted to RFT can choose to receive any or all of the following benefits for a nominal fee of only $250 per listing. Submissions will be published in the following medias below.
Employment ad listings include:
- RFT website – www.recyclefloridatoday.org; minimum one (1) month duration;
- Our social media networks – LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook; two (2) shares each on all three media feeds for one (1) month;
- Via our next upcoming Renewable e-Newsletter (if applicable); and
- One (1) direct email blast to membership.
- Only $250 per ad placement
- Download an ad placement form by clicking here or contact RFT for more information.