RFT Industry Stars ⭐ United Membership Feature!
We are excited to continue and expand our member feature (stories) to our membership. Did you know there are three ways to get featured in our forthcoming monthly United Membership – RFT Industry Stars.
Here they are:
• Member STAR (feature program) – these are our regular member features we started 2 years ago. (see information below).
• R3C STAR – these are the members, member staff/coworkers or company/local government who have won an award in the industry (reduce, reuse, recycle and compost – R3C).
• United STAR – these are the people making a difference in their community and not industry related, through volunteer work or paying it forward, etc.
We are inviting you or for you to recommend a member to be featured. If you are interested, or know someone, share the story via the purple buttons in this email. This could also be someone in your organization.
Member Feature Program
The organization would like to start featuring a few new members every month for the rest of the year through one or more of the following avenues:
1. Membership Specific Email (with headline banner)
2. RFT Newsletter (new member section), and
3. Luncheon table at summer conference/Winter Summit.
If you are interested, please respond to this email with the following:
• Your full name
• Work phone number
• Company/Organization website
• A photo (.jpg) of yourself at work, home or play
• Describe in up to three sentences what your RFT membership means to you.
If you respond with the information above, you may receive an additional three to five questions to fill out to tell us more about yourself at home, work, and play. You may also be called for a short interview by a membership committee person.
Thank you for being a member of RFT and an industry star!