Organics Recycling Committee call – Nov. 15
Interested in Organic Recycling?
You are invited to participate in an open organics recycling committee call being held on Tuesday, November 15 at 9:00 am (EST) to discuss the business of organics recycling in Florida. If you have interest in this area and would like to take part in the call, we welcome you to sign up via the link below.
Once you have registered for the call you will receive a direct email from Outlook with call in details. You must register via the link below by Monday, November 14th at 11 am. If you register and do not receive call in details by Monday, November 14th at Noon, email RFT direct at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions, please contact email@example.com or call (850) 907-1278 for more information.
Chris Snow, Organics Chair
Consolidated Resource Recovery
When: Tuesday, November 15 at 9 am (EST)
Time: 9 AM (EST)
Call in details: Provided after the registration link above is completed
1. Roll call
3. Upcoming Events
- FDEP’s Recycling Business Development Technical Advisory Group – Friday, December 9th, Tallahassee, FL
• FDEP/SWIX Organics Workshop – Tuesday, January 24th, Tampa, FL (In conjunction with RFT Winter Summit)
• RFT’s Winter Summit – Tuesday, January 24th and Wednesday, January 25th – Tampa, FL
• Environmental Lunch and Learn Series (ELLS) events
- USCC/RFT Affiliation Discussion – Materials to review and discuss will be sent out to interested parties that RSVP for the Conference Call.5. FDEP’s Recycling Business Development TAG – Chris Snow has been invited to attend and provide input on organics recycling in the State of Florida, and would like to provide thoughts and recommendations developed from this ORC conference call.6.Other New Business or Areas of Interest to ORC members
- FORCE Update – Ryan Graunke – KCI
Other New Business or Areas of Interest to ORC members
Organics Recycling Committee
The Organics Recycling Committee (ORC) participates in and supports many workshops and events specifically targeted towards organic recycling. Previously known as the Florida Organics Recyclers Association (FORA), this RFT committee is recognized as a leader in organic recycling in the State of Florida. They are continually promoting workshops in state of the art projects that benefit both the private and public sector as well as being a big supporter of continuing education in the organics field.