2020 Recycle Florida Today Environmental Sustainability Awards
Recycle Florida Today, Inc. would like to recognize those with outstanding programs in the business of recycling. The Recycle Florida Today Environmental Sustainability (RFTES) award displays outstanding programs and/or businesses in the field of recycling and environmental sustainability. Pursuing significantly increased awareness and the ability to motivate others to maximize their recycling, composting, grass-roots efforts, waste reduction, sustainability efforts and improving their recycling rates through education, outreach and by example.
We are looking for innovative, new, and exciting programs, out-of-the-box methods of education and outreach, outstanding recycling programs and more. If you think you have an award-winning program, consider submitting for a RFTES award.
If you know of or feel that your program is exemplary and deserving of the industries leading recycling association award submit for a RFTES today!
Awards application deadline has been extended to Friday, May 29, 2020
Categories and How to Apply
- Outstanding Public Program of the Year
- Outstanding Private Program of the Year
- Outstanding Non-profit Program of the Year
- $75 per application, for members
- $200 per application, for non-members, includes membership to RFT for the remainder of 2020
How to apply:
- Review the rubric for presentations here – RFTES Submission Instructions.pdf and 2020 RFTES Rubric.pdf
- Individuals and organizations interested in submitting may complete the online awards registration and submit the $75 application fee for members and $200.00 fee for non-members, that includes annual membership to RFT for the remainder of 2020 per award submission; Click here to submit your application fee.
- Prepare your presentation in PDF with your video(s), PowerPoint, and/or pictures embedded into your presentation. Upload your completed presentation here – https://www.dropbox.com/request/D63yej5ekHaCArwIcTcY
- Submissions will receive an email confirmation of receipt once the application fee has been processed.
- Final voting and the selection of the award winner will be held by a review committee of industry professionals.
- For questions regarding your program or submission contact Jim Davis at email@example.com and Stephanie Kissinger at firstname.lastname@example.org, with a cc’ to email@example.com, or call Heather Armstrong, RFT at (850) 907-1278.