Being a member of RFT provides you with the benefits of a professional association among individuals engaged in the business of recycling. RFT assist individual members in improving skills and techniques in recycling through education, special studies, research, and the exchange of ideas and technical knowledge related to all forms of recycling. RFT also provides a forum for public, private and non-profit recyclers to mutually discuss and resolve recycling issues; to inform the public, law-making bodies and the business community of the economic significance and importance of recycling, and to demonstrate the high professional standards of those involved in the business of recycling. This is accomplished through sponsorship of and participation in educational meetings, research and publication of articles, reports, statistics, and other material.
Join RFT today! Membership to RFT is affordable and offered on an individual bases or companies can obtain bulk memberships by becoming an annual sponsor.
Some of the many benefits of being a member of Florida’s leading recycling association are:
- Network among leading environmental professional;
- Online member instant contact;
- Being aware of the latest updates in recycling, sustainability and environmental news;
- Member discounts to RFT sponsored events
- Early access to Renewable e-Newsletters;
- Opportunity to participate in committee, Board of Directors elections and advocacy opportunities;
- Access to membership forums, job board and more…
Rates for membership are $200 renewals per year and $225 per year for new members. Memberships are on a calendar year basis and expire each year on December 31st.
View all of the benefits of joining the organization by downloading a PDF version of our membership brochure here or the brochure below.