2021 Recycle Florida Today Environmental Sustainability Awards
Recycle Florida Today, Inc. would like to recognize those with outstanding programs in the business of recycling. The Recycle Florida Today Environmental Sustainability (RFTES) award displays outstanding programs and/or businesses in the field of recycling and environmental sustainability. Pursuing significantly increased awareness and the ability to motivate others to maximize their recycling, composting, grass-roots efforts, waste reduction, sustainability efforts and improving their recycling rates through education, outreach and by example.
We are looking for innovative, new, and exciting programs, out-of-the-box methods of education and outreach, outstanding recycling programs and more. If you think you have an award-winning program, consider submitting for a RFTES award.
If you know of or feel that your program is exemplary and deserving of the industries leading recycling association award submit for a RFTES today!
- Canva Presentations: For presentations prepared in Canva, save a screenshot of your Canva cover page as a jpeg, insert the cover page jpeg image in on a Word document or PowerPoint with a hyperlink to your Canva presentation, add a link it to your Canva presentation in a place that is visible, upload your Canva PDF to Dropbox as a PDF. (July 26, 2021)
Awards application deadline is EXTENDED to Tuesday, July 27, 2021
Categories and How to Apply
- Outstanding Public Program of the Year
- Outstanding Private Program of the Year
- Outstanding Non-profit Program of the Year
- $75 per application, for members
- $200 per application, for non-members, includes membership to RFT for the remainder of 2021
How to apply:
- Review the rubric for presentations here – 2021 RFTES Awards Submission Instructions and 2021 Recycle Florida Today Environmental Sustainability RFTES Award Rubric.
- Individuals and organizations interested in submitting may complete the online awards registration and submit the $75 application fee for members and $200.00 fee for non-members, that includes annual membership to RFT for the remainder of 2021 per award submission; Click here to submit your application fee.
- Prepare your presentation in PDF with your video(s), PowerPoint, and/or pictures embedded into your presentation. Upload your completed presentation here – https://www.dropbox.com/request/RQuTyTMVQBURHMKAUp2v
- Submissions will receive an email confirmation of receipt once the application fee has been processed.
- Final voting and the selection of the award winner will be held by a review committee of industry professionals.
- For questions regarding your program or submission contact Jim Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org and Stephanie Kissinger at email@example.com, with a cc’ to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Heather Armstrong, RFT at (850) 907-1278.