In our commitment to moving Recycle Florida Today’s (RFT) mission forward, we want to insure RFT is meeting and exceeding all your expectations. In order to help us improve, we would like your input through this member survey. The survey will help us to continue to grow and better identify your future needs!
Your membership matters! Through your support, RFT has continued to provide membership services as a return on your investment. As a recap, you are able to utilize the following programs. Your response to the survey is critical in helping us to expand and grow services and programs to you each year.
- Members welcome and mailing of your member RFT mask
- Florida Legislative Update webinar
- Florida Organics Recycling Updates
- Seven-week certificate program opportunity titled Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the Workplace offered FREE through the University of South Florida Muma College of Business
- Sargassum Seaweed Management in the State of Florida webinar
- Stay the Course Earth Day member infographic share. Click here to download.
- United Membership – RFT Industry Stars
- New and Innovative Commodities – Plastics webinar
- Facilities Virtual Tour at the SWA webinar
- Shifting Gears Virtual Conference and Business Meeting
- Facts, Fiction, and the Future of Recycling Contracts – webinar workshop
- FDEP and Hinkley Center Sustainable Materials Management Online Tool Training for 2020-2021
- Legislative alert! CS/CS/SB 694: Waste Management
- EPA Region 4 SMM Funding Opportunity Announcement
- 2021 Back on Track Conference and Exhibition
Another GREAT way to get involved is to join a committee. We welcome your participation in the organization by volunteering for one of RFT’s committees. For more information on our committees or how you can join, contact Heather Armstrong at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for being a member of RFT, Florida’s state recycling organization.