Employment Opportunity with Kessler Consulting, Inc.
Consultant Employment Opportunity
Kessler Consulting, Inc. is seeking qualified solid waste and infrastructure project professionals to continue providing high quality consulting services to our clients. Excellent opportunity to grow with a top‐tier firm providing a full range of solid waste consulting services for a diverse portfolio of clients across Florida and throughout the United States. Our areas of focus include all aspects of solid waste management, recycling, composting, zero waste and sustainable development projects.
To fill our Consultant role, we are seeking a production‐oriented professional able to perform specialized research and planning with limited direction. Consultants are responsible for the technical accuracy and quality of prepared products and may serve as project manager on smaller or less complex projects, reporting to a project director.
- Manages projects up to $50,000 in size and of lesser complexity
- Responsible for the completion of assigned components for major projects
- Possesses defined areas of expertise and serves as resource for coworkers
- Provides technical and analytical assistance to senior consultants/project managers
- Provides general advice and direction to research analysts as required
- Produces finished products that are technically accurate, only requiring stylistic and context edit
- Able to travel periodically and on short notice
- Holds demonstrated expertise in relevant Solid Waste Industry topics
- Ability to manage time effectively and efficiently, staying on task
- Ability to move projects forward; from general scope of work, to specific tasks, and through to final products under the general direction of a project manager
- Ability to manage corporate resources on projects of limited scope or complexity to deliver high quality products with appropriate levels of technical detail, while staying within allotted budget
- Ability to conduct and compile complex research
- Ability to use technical‐writing skills to produce final documents that are concise and accurate
- Ability to provide clear management direction to others, including research analysts, administrative staff and other consultants
- Minimum of BA degree in economics, business, engineering or related environmental science
- 1‐3 years of experience in consulting or a similar role
- Professional experience in the Solid Waste Industry a plus
- Strong analytical and technical writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Certifications in the following are a plus: SWANA, USGBC LEED, Institute for Sustainable Infrastructure, or other Sustainability Organizations
Remote work is possible however preference will be given to those able to live in the Tampa Bay region and work from our main Tampa office.
KCI provides a quality benefit package for all in‐house employees including health and dental insurance, paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
For more information, send resume and salary
requirements to the attention of: