Call for Speakers
We have issued a Call for Abstracts for the 36th Southeast Recycling Conference & Trade Show (SERC 2023) and the 2023 Recycle Florida Today Winter Summit.
Topical areas for consideration include:
- Recycling Market Development (Glass, Plastic, Mixed Paper)
- Recycling Material Market Up-Dates and Prices (Paper, OCC, Plastic, Aluminum, Steel & Glass)
- Export Markets, Transportation, Reverse Logistics
- Recovering More Recyclables
- Public Education/Promotion Recycling Coordinator Training
- Organics Recycling and Composting
- Non-traditional Recyclables – Markets and Collection Techniques
- Reducing Contamination in the Recycling Stream
- Recycling Technology Advances
- Waste Conversion & Energy Recovery
- RFPs and Contract Writing
Sessions are typically designed to allow for three (3) 30 minute speaking slots. We suggest presenters plan for a 20 minute talk and allow 10 minutes for Q&A.
If you have an interest in presenting a presentation please click on the button below.
DEADLINE: November 1, 2022
Submit a Presentation for Consideration,
Visit – https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SERC2023
Presenter Registration Policy:
We ask all oral and poster presenters to consider paying the full conference registration fee since SERC is a 501(c)(3) and RFT is a 501 (c)(6) non-profit and this is our fund raising event for promoting the topic of recycling. Having said that, if a presenter cannot pay the full registration we have established a fee of $127 to cover our direct costs. In the event the speaker is coming in to talk and then leave, we will waive the fee.