Why should you become CPR certified?
The importance of CPR Training and Certification. CPR helps keep blood and oxygen flowing and dramatically increases the chances of survival in those who suffer a cardiac arrest. According to the CDC, heart disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S., claiming the lives of more than 600,000 people each year.
What does your training include?
- Virtual education with an instructor
- Certification E-card. This is a 2-year certification and OSHA approved.
This session is an instructor-led course over Zoom, designed to prepare students to provide CPR and use an automated external defibrillator (AED) in a safe, timely, and effective manner. Choking emergencies for all ages.
Each participant will be emailed lifesaving information on cardiac arrest prevention and stroke.
- February 24, 2021 from 3 pm to 5 pm *13 spaces available.
- May 19, 2021 from 10 am to 12 pm *5 spaces available.
- August 18, 2021 from 10 am to 12 pm *15 spaces available.
Time Frame of 2 HOURS; online. Each training is limited to 15 participants. No refunds will be granted, but substitutions are allowed with a 48-hour notice.
Online via Zoom.
Registration rates per training:
- RFT Members, their family members, and colleagues in their organization – $45.00; per person
- Annual Sponsors of RFT their family members, and colleagues in their organization- $40.00; per person
- Non-Members of RFT – $60.00; per person
- Only 15 registrants will be allowed for each training and will be registered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registrants may be added to a wait-list.
- Members taking advantage of the rate for extended family and colleagues must be registered by a member of RFT.
- Refunds or a change of the training to a later date will not be granted due to the limited nature of this opportunity.
- Registrants may elect to offer a substitution in the event they are unable to participate.