Open Organics Recycling Committee Call – Feb. 16
Greetings from the RFT – Organics Recycling Committee,
You are invited to join in an RFT-ORC call update on Thursday, February 16, at 9:00 a.m. Feel free to share this invite with industry colleagues who may value joining the call. Please reply to this email if you intend to join the call.
Chris Snow, RFT Organics Chair
David Hill, Vice Chair
Committee Call Teleconference Details
Date: Thursday, February 16
Time: 9:00 am (EST)
Contact Recycle Florida Today for call in details by emailing us here – Contact Us
1. FDEP/SWIX Organics Workshop Update
2. EPA Region 4 Update – Karen Moore, FDEP
3. USCC Conference Update
4. FORCE Website – www.floridaforce.org
5. Amalie Arena ELLS –April 5 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
6. RFT Summer Conference Speaker and Content Discussion
7. FDOT Rule Changes Update
8. FDEP Organics TAG Conference Call Update – Karen Moore, FDEP
9. FDEP Organics Survey – Miriam Zimms, Kessler Consulting, Inc.
Organics – The Organics Committee participates in and supports many workshops and events specifically targeted towards organic recycling. Previously known as the Florida Organics Recyclers Association (FORA), this RFT committee is recognized as a leader in organic recycling in the State of Florida. They are continually promoting workshops in state of the art projects that benefit both the private and public sector as well as being a big supporter of continuing education in the organics field.