essays on american revolution source link https://sun-world.com/blog/hillary-clinton-thesis/15/ viagra canada cipa write reflective essay research paper thesis source link essay editing help buy paper towels online see url https://pvadamh.org/viagra-studys-in-rats/ advertising essay examples health mdbiz viagra problems ejaculation resume writing service san diego viagra tablets list http://www.cs.uwyo.edu/~seker/courses/4755/netexample/vb/client/purchase-viagra-in-spain.html get link http://www.salganyc.org/5344-quest-ce-que-viagra/ research project guide writing java service brand viagra 100mg price integrity essay examples can you buy cialis online legally sfsu creative writing le viagra est il en vente libre en allemagne go here creating an annotated bibliography research paper vs technical paper
Our 45,000 employees are committed to Environmental Performance — our mission to maximize resource value, while minimizing environmental impact so that both our economy and our environment can thrive. Serving over 20 million residential, industrial, municipal and commercial customers, Waste Management posted $11.79 billion of revenues in 2009.
Financial highlights of 2009 include:
- We generated earnings per diluted share of $2.01.
- We reduced our operating expenses by 14.5 percent.
- We generated $1.2 billion in free cash flow, reflecting our continuing ability to maintain a strong balance sheet and manage our financial assets wisely.
- We issued a total of $1.4 billion in senior notes during the year at very favorable rates, an indication of the strength of our balance sheet.
- We returned $795 million to our shareholders through share repurchases and dividends. We not only continued to pay dividends in a difficult year, but also increased the annual dividend for the sixth consecutive year.
Contact www.wm.com for more information.