Joint Summit 2018
January 28-30, 2018
Save the Date!
Join Florida’s premier recycling and solid waste associations, Recycle Florida Today (RFT) and the Solid Waste Association of North America’s (SWANA) Florida Sunshine Chapter to discuss the relevant and timely topics of Florida’s environmental industry. The event, which is set to take place at the B Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, is an education forum that brings together environmental professionals from various industries from throughout the state and beyond.
Call for Papers is now OPEN!
Abstracts should benefit a broad-based audience, particularly those involving new technologies, innovative practices and lessons learned. Please refrain from advertising or promoting a particular product, service or company.
Alternative, creative and interactive presentation formats are encouraged.
• Organic Recycling/Composting
• Waste Reduction/Recycling/Zero Waste
• Communications/Public Relations/Outreach
• Solid Waste Collection Programs (once a week, single stream, routing, etc.)
• Green Fence/National Sword/Contamination
• Glass Material Management and Recycling
• Construction and Demolition Debris Recycling
• Safety Innovations
• Special Waste
• Disaster Debris Management
• New and Innovative Technologies
• Household Chemical Recycling
All submissions are reviewed and evaluated by a committee. Preference will be given to papers that address:
• Innovative business and/or operational management practices;
• Improvements to collections programs;
• Customer service, communications and public outreach projects;
• Lessons learned, both good and bad, that are relevant to the audience; and/or
• Actual field operations and experiences highlighting problems and solutions.
*Abstract Deadline – September 25, 2017*
Submit an abstract on any of these topics, or another pertinent subject of your choice, to www.regonline.com/winterpapers2018.
1. An abstract of 500 words or less that includes:
- Presentation title and the presenter’s name, affiliation, address, phone/fax/e-mail,
- A brief description that summarizes the work and indicates why this is significant to the industry, and
- A statement of the major conclusions or messages.
- A biographical sketch, highlighting career and presentation experience
Questions? Contact Jason Timmons at firstname.lastname@example.org.